Workshops are a fantastic opportunity to step off the treadmill of your life and focus on yourself…away from the usual distractions. Workshops provide a safe and nurturing space where you can relax, reflect and renew. And, they are great for connecting with others who are on a similar journey of self-discovery, development and growth.
I am so excited to have secured Fircroft College as the venue for my next signature transformational workshop From Enough! to Enough - A Journey of Inside Out Transformation on Saturday 22nd Septmeber 2018.
This workshop is for women who:
- are full of self-doubt and fears about not being good enough
- have limiting beliefs that stop them reaching their highest potential and living the life they want
- hide their authentic selves because they fear being ridiculed, shamed or rejected
- have disconnected from their inner wisdom and don’t trust their own insights and judgement
- seek external validation instead of believing in their own worth and value
- are overwhelmed and exhausted because they can’t say No for fear of upsetting others
- are doing what needs doing at home and work but are not thriving and shinning.
Does any of this resonate with you?
Then come and join me at the From Enough! to Enough workshop. You will find a warm, supportive and uplifting space where you can focus on yourself and start your journey of self-discovery and transformation.
This workshop is for you if you want to:
- start letting go of your limiting beliefs and self-doubts
- connect to your inner wisdom and let it lead you towards your highest vision for yourself
- plan your future from a place of inner calm, strength and resourcefulness
- be excited about your life!
This workshop is for you if you want to start believing you’re enough!
For more information about the workshop, click the button below.
If you would like me to deliver From Enough! to Enough for your group or organisation, please get in touch using the Contact Form. I can deliver the workshop over 2 half days if that better suits your needs. Similarly, please get in touch if you would like me to design and deliver a bespoke workshop for you.